At Info Tech, Inc., DBA Infotech (“Infotech”) we value the trust you place in us when you visit one of our websites to consider joining our family. We’ve built an enduring reputation for using technology and data to bring transparency, integrity and efficiency to everyone we serve. Part of our commitment to transparency and integrity is making sure you understand how we use your data.
This policy covers:
- The information collected during our application and recruitment process
- How this information is utilized
- How to access and update this information
Infotech is a people-centered organization committed to responsible management, use and protection of personal information. As part of the recruitment process Infotech collects and utilizes personal information related to your job application and candidacy for a position with our organization. When engaging with Infotech through any of our information portals we practice transparency around how we both collect and use your information.
What information does Infotech collect?
When we refer to personal information we mean information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you. Examples of personal information include, but are not limited to, your:
- name, Social Security number, address and contact details; including email address or telephone number
- details about your qualifications, skills, education, experience and employment history
- (if chosen to be disclosed) details about remuneration, including benefits entitlements
- where required by law, information about eligibility to work in the United States
- whether or not you have a disability for which we need to offer reasonable accommodation
- inferences drawn from personal information including preferences, characteristics, predispositions, abilities, and behavior.
Personal information does not include information lawfully made available from government records or de-identified or aggregated consumer information, such as that obtained through a formal background check.
How does Infotech collect, access and secure your information?
Infotech collects personal information, and obtains information from third-party sources. This means that when you take actions like applying for a job utilizing our websites and services, we require that you provide personally identifiable information needed to proceed as an applicant or candidate.
Your information may be shared internally through the recruitment and selection process. Members of the talent and recruitment team, interviewers involved in the recruitment process, managers in the business area posting the vacancy and operations staff (where access to this information is necessary for the performance of their roles) may have access to this data.
When you apply for a role at Infotech, this is via a recruitment platform called UltiPro which is hosted in the United States. UltiPro complies with privacy laws regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information. Further information can be found at https://www.ultimatesoftware.com/privacy-notice.
No applicant or candidate personal information is ever sold. Applicant or candidate personal information is only shared outside of Infotech with the express permission of the applicant/ candidate. The security of your information is important. We have internal policies and controls to ensure that your information is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
The chart below shows the information that we collect and identifies the categories of how we use that information. The categories are defined as:
Candidate identifiers (data used to identify an employee, for example: employee number)
Candidate personal information
Candidate employment history
Candidate compensation history
Candidate educational history
Application information, such as candidate notes, application question responses, email correspondence, dispositioning (with comments), and so on.
Information about the jobs the candidate has applied for
* We provide a candidate’s name and email address to our background check service provider. The service provider contacts the candidate to get the additional information required to perform the check. That additional information is not provided by Infotech.
** When we contact employment references we disclose the candidate's name, the job applied for at Infotech, and the stage of the recruitment process the candidate is in. We also gather further information from these references verifying experience, skills and qualifications for the role.
We use the categories of employment-related information listed above for the following business purposes:
- recruiting, hiring, managing, and evaluating applicants
- complying with applicable State and Federal laws
- defending and protecting rights
- maintaining the rights and security of our applicants, employees, technology, and facilities
- communicating with you
How do you access and update your information?
If through the recruitment process you are selected for a position at Infotech, the personal information gathered during this process will be transferred to a human resources file set up in your name and retained during your employment. If you are not selected for a role, Infotech stores applicant and candidate data for consideration for future employment opportunities. You are free to withdraw your consent for us to keep this personal information for this purpose at any time.
Additionally, upon request, you can ask Infotech to change incorrect or incomplete information, or ask Infotech to delete or stop utilizing your personal information. To make these requests, please email email@example.com.
Have an additional question?