Infotech® Digital ID™ Policies
Infotech Digital ID Subscriber Agreement (all Infotech Digital IDs)
By accepting and using an Infotech Digital ID, the Subscriber represents to Info Tech, Inc., DBA Infotech and Relying Parties that, for each Digital ID, the Subscriber will:
- Maintain sole personal control and be the only user of the Digital ID,
- Provide accurate and complete information when communicating with Infotech,
- Promptly cease using the Digital ID and notify Infotech if (i) any information that was submitted to Infotech or is included in the Digital ID changes or becomes misleading or (ii) there is any actual or suspected misuse or compromise of the Private Key associated with the Digital ID,
- Use the Digital ID only for authorized and legal purposes, consistent with the Digital ID purpose and this Subscriber Agreement, and
- Promptly cease using the Digital ID and related Private Key after the certificate's expiration, if any.
- Not compromise the integrity or security of the Digital ID; for instance: sharing passwords, storing backup copies of keys insecurely, or permitting use of the Digital ID by anyone other than yourself.
- Confirm the accuracy of the information associated with the Digital ID before using the Digital ID.
Doc Express® Digital ID Policies
In addition to the above Subscriber Agreement, Infotech Doc Express Digital ID subscribers are governed by the following policy: Infotech Digital ID Practice Statement: Infotech-owned Products.
Bid Express® Digital ID Policies
There are several policies which govern your use of Info Tech Digital IDs with the Bid Express Services. The policy or policies which apply to your Info Tech Digital ID use depend upon the bidding service and software that you use to submit bids electronically via the Bid Express Services. Please review the following terms and follow the appropriate link to the specific policies which govern your use of Info Tech Digital IDs with the Bid Express Services:
- If you bid electronically on the www.bidexpress.com website and do not use additional software programs to submit bids, the following policy applies: Infotech Digital ID Practice Statement: Infotech-owned Products.
- Infotech Digital IDs™ for use with the Bid Express®ii service at www.bidexpress.com are specific to the individual Holder, and not to the agency or agencies to which the Holder intends to bid. The same Digital ID may be used to bid on any solicitation posted by any agency on the Bid Express service at www.bidexpress.com.
- If you bid electronically using the AASHTOWare Project Bids™ Bid component bidding software and subscribe to one or more Bid Express accounts at www.bidx.com, the following policy applies: Bid Express Digital ID Policy: www.bidx.com subscribers using the AASHTOWare Project Bids™ Bid component bidding software
*Info Tech, Inc. Certificate Policy and Certification Practice Statement continues to apply to Infotech Digital IDs issued on or before September 29, 2023.